Thursday 25 August 2011

OUCH

I never thought !

Maybe today is one of the best day for human cos' this is the last day go to school for August to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri ! At the beginning , me too but suddenly , it change .Just now , at school , GB called me then, I just followed him to the office . When I sat , he started saying something & my heart shattered cos' he said that a teacher disappointed & not satisfied with me cos' Mrs. said that I had contempt and ridicule his own son but I never did it ! Actually , I'm not too familiar with him , inikan pula dishonorable but , yeah I decided to apologize my fault . Maybe when we made joke , there's a word that offend his heart but, ouch ! My heart was in pain cos' I really cannot stand when someone that I love them very much started hate & disgusted with me .. Nyway ,' Ya Allah , Ampunilah Dosa-Dosa Hamba-mu Ini ' :(



No comments:

Post a Comment